Home » » Pooja Chopra: Injury's favourite child

Pooja Chopra: Injury's favourite child

The beautiful young model-turned-actress Pooja Chopra who is making her Bollywood debut with
Vipul Shah's 'Commando', is known for being an injury-prone! While shooting for 'Commando', which is a high-octane action thriller, Pooja along with her co-star Vidyut Jamwal had to perform her share of action scenes.
Talking about performing the stunt scenes in the film, the former Miss India-World and Miss World 2009 semi-finalist shared, "I have a dive in the film, which was about 40 feet. It wasn't very easy knowing that you have to jump into a river from 40 feet. Yet, it gave me a good adrenaline rush. So, I enjoyed it."
Here's an interesting incident, that shows how head-strong Pooja is... One week prior to the Miss World final in December 2009, Pooja sprained her left ankle while running down a flight of stairs. The doctors advised her complete bed-rest for 3 weeks, virtually ending her chances of winning the title.
Even on 'Commando' she didn't escape the mishaps and she ended up getting injured while shooting for the film as well. Pooja added, "All Vidyut and I have done through most of the film is running through uneven surfaces. I must have fallen over 30 times, injured my left ankle again a couple of times. I had the ankle band on for a few days, but that did not deter me. I took it up as a challenge. Since this ankle did not let me perform during Miss World, I didn't want to give up so easily this time. I used to get up again, dust my clothes and get on with it."
Directed by Dilip Ghosh, 'Commando' releases on April 12, 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. American Booty - All Rights Reserved