Home » » Saif likes to see me in every colour, Kareena

Saif likes to see me in every colour, Kareena

This is Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan’s first holi post wedding and with the ongoing Lakme
Fashion Week (LFW) Summer-Resort 2013, actress Kareena Kapoor, walked the ramp with fabulous pinkish-orange outfit designed by Namrata Joshipura. Namrata Joshipura’s collection has a wide range of vibrant colors.
When Kareena Kapoor Khan was asked in which color her husband Saif Ali khan likes to see her, without wasting a second, the actress promptly replied that Saif likes her in every color.
"Saif likes to see me in every colour. He has no choice," she told the media. As Saif was shooting for ‘Bullet Raja’ in Lucknow, he missed his begum taking the ramp on fire but Kareena has no regret that her hubby was not there to cheer her. She took his absence sportingly.
"We are not missing Saif... let him work. He sees me walk the ramp every day at home," she said in good humour.
Asked about her personal styling, the actress said she loved wearing pajamas and a T-shirt.

"I love pajamas and a T-shirt. I wish I could walk the ramp like that," she said.

Saif and Kareena tied the knot last year after long years of courtship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. American Booty - All Rights Reserved