Home » » Sanjay Dutt gets teary-eyed in front of media persons

Sanjay Dutt gets teary-eyed in front of media persons

Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who was convicted under the Arms Act for his role in the 1993 Mumbai
blasts, addressed the media today, Thursday, from outside his residence. He was accompanied by his sister Priya Dutt, who is a Congress MP.
Dutt said, “I have not applied for pardon. There are many others who deserve it… All I want to say is that I am a law-abiding citizen of this country… With folded hands I want to tell the media and people… When i am not going for a pardon, there is no debate about it. Right now, I am a shattered man… I have the highest respect for the honorable Supreme Court. I will surrender when the time is given…”
Soon after addressing the media, Sanjay Dutt broke down in front of the media persons.
The actor made it very clear to all that he will surrender in due time. As of now, he would want to be left alone as he has very less time and that he would want to spend it with his family.
The teary-eyed Dutt said, “I have a lot of work left to be finished. I have to spend time with my family. Please let me be in peace till the time I surrender. I love my country and its citizens. I love India.”
It is heard that, Sanjay Dutt has been calling close friends (Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn), pleading with them to take care of wife Manyata and their three kids in his absence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. American Booty - All Rights Reserved